Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cara's California Visit: Grace's Baptism

I'm planning on doing several posts about this trip because it is just too much for one little post! I went home to Lodi, CA for a couple weeks in order to help my mother prepare her house to sell. Why is she selling you ask? Well, that calls for an entirely different post on how my darling mother met a darling man and eloped a few months ago. I'll write their love story shortly :)

While I was home, I had the wonderful opportunity to go to my beautiful niece's baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I was so honored that she asked me to give a talk on the meaning and importance of baptism. It was such a neat experience for me to be a part of.

This particular niece of mine is a total darling. She writes her own blog and has a fiery personality. I can't wait to see all the awesome things she will do in her lifetime!




No comments: