Anyway, here are things that are going on right now.
- Cara just made a great cajun chicken pasta. She used cajun powder that we took from 5 Guys because we didn't have any and it was excellent.
- We finished a Downton Abbey marathon last week in between Cara's work and my classes and homework.
- We are excited to go down to Fort Lauderdale to visit Rachel and Mike for #SpreakBreak12
- The weather in Ithaca has been great. Instead of subzero temps and lots of snow we've had mid-40s and rain. Good thing because my calling at church is snow shoveler.
"Every day I'm shovelin."
- I am taking six classes this semester, with four concluding half way through the semester. For those interested in my class schedule: Human Resources Metrics, Training and Development, Consumer Behavior, Organizing for Strategic Advantage, Entrepreneurship, and Integrated Marketing and Communications.
- Cara was the best on Valentine's Day. She got me a case of Apple Beer from Utah and took me to 5 Guys.
- We had our belated Valentine's Day dinner and brunch this weekend, finally hitting up Just a Taste (a local favorite tapas restaurant) and Carriage House (a local favorite brunch restaurant).
Anyway... that's where we are right now. We'll have to do a run-through of the last 4 months next.